photoked

You could lose your spirit to the wind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Friday, July 28, 2006

Gonna put it down like a dirty so-and-so

yeah i wish I took this..Know who did? let me know so I can give credit.


**comercial break**

Presenting the mighty Mos Def.

Just a sidways here to note that I just bought my first set of Mos tix. I've been wanting to catch him for
years. Now he's goin to be in my hometown and I'm there. Eff convenience fees but at least it's at the Fillmore.

If you don't know, then get to it. This guy makes me want to come back in the next life as a b-boy in Brooklyn and I really don't fit that part. Mos is an amazing & prolific lyricist, actor, poet..the list goes on. He never seems to forget where he came from.

got two tickets and no date. That's life.

'do it do it...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home